Re: Dragon Age Origins update for ps3

by k73dahl

Original Post

Dragon Age Origins update for ps3

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i had just purchased Drago Age Origins from the playstation store & had noticed in the description for the add-on Awakening says REQUIRES LATEST PATCH FOR DRAGON AGE ORIGINS. So that made me think that maybe there had been a update released for this game. I have started the game & have played it but no update comes up. I have even manually checked for update & it says latest update is already installed. I had contacted EA support & told them this & they told me that the latest update is 1.05. I just have version 1.00 & am not receiving no update. So could someone please verify for me if there even was any updates released for the PS3 & verify what the latest update is? Thank you so much.

Message 1 of 3 (1,536 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

There are updates for the PS3 version of Dragon Age: Origins. As far as I know the standard edition (disc) goes up to update 1.05 and the Ultimate Edition goes up to 1.01 (Awakening works so I guess it already has the earlier updates installed). I don't personally have the PlayStation Store edition though so I can't say what the situation is there. 

Message 2 of 3 (1,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do these updates also make it possible for dlc items to transfer from origins to awakening? I'm quite pissed that the warden commander armor set (and other items) won't transfer on my PS3. Please answer ASAP

Message 3 of 3 (1,106 Views)