Re: DA origins ultimate edition serial key is not accepted by BioWare Social Net

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DA origins ultimate edition serial key is not accepted by BioWare Social Network

★★ Novice

I am trying to register my Dragon Age Origins Ultimate pack on the Bioware social network in order to download the Dragon Age Toolset but I keep getting the error message that the serial key I entered is not valid for this game (I chose "Dragon Age Origins Ultimate edition for PC"). See screenshot.

I tried to write it without "-" with "-" and with space instead of "-" but I keep getting the same error. 

I have bought the game from a local store so I have an original hard copy. Code was registered in Origin without issues. I was able to play the game without issues so the serial key is correct.

I use the "Register Game" button from the below link and I get redirected to a list of games from which I selected "Dragon Age Origins Ultimate edition for PC"

site: http://social.bioware.com/page/da-toolset#downloads

Am I using the wrong link? Any idea why my code is not accepted?

Message 1 of 5 (1,098 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DA origins ultimate edition serial key is not accepted by BioWare Social Net

Community Manager

@DeadlyKitten777 Hi, a lot of the functionality of the old BSN has been scaled back. Can you try this link instead?

Link!

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,361 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@DeadlyKitten777 Hi, a lot of the functionality of the old BSN has been scaled back. Can you try this link instead?

Link!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,362 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_David That's the most helpful response ever given by EA support.

On behalf of everyone having this issue (should be pinned!), I thank you.

Message 3 of 5 (1,041 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, I have exactly the same problem, I can add my game to Origin but I can not register it to bioware social network.  I download the toolset, and it set up somethings but nothing changed. How can ı add it to bsn ?

Message 4 of 5 (983 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Happystman wrote:

Hello, I have exactly the same problem, I can add my game to Origin but I can not register it to bioware social network.  I download the toolset, and it set up somethings but nothing changed. How can ı add it to bsn ?

You can't.  The BSN has been shut down for new entries.  What's left running is Read-Only.

There are EA-created work-arounds for most actions that (used to ) require BSN registration, But the Toolset was never officially supported and it isn't one of them.

Message 5 of 5 (970 Views)