Re: Reporting a bug in dead space 3 PC

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

Reporting a bug in dead space 3 PC

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

There are few bugs present in my game. At the first time of my gameplay i encountered  bug on chapter 13 where i need to kill that giant spider. Not able to kill it. The spider escapes the cables while i am continously pressing F button and trying to rip it apart. I can see the cables present in between..where the spider should be but theres no spider over there, only cables hanging in mid air. 

But now there are bugs present in chapters which i had played before without facing any problem like that. Its like the bug is multiplying. 
Another bug is at the end of chapter 6 where issac gets blast out in space. At this moment the game suddenly freezes and even after waiting for an hour, nothings changed. 
Another bug is at starting of chapter 15 where i have to continously press E button to close the vault in order to save myself from gas. Thing is that the door does not get closed and i am killed by gas everytime. 
There are few points in game where after a cutscene issac gets freezed but the surrounding is moving properly. Example like when the forces of Danik reaches tau volantis and attacks first time on issac and his group, issac falls down the small bridge and the unitologist soldiers starts coming out from helicopter. These is where issac freezes but the unitologists soldiers are performing normal and starts attacking issac(who is still freezed).

Sometimes after a cut scene issac just falls down into solid ground but this thing gets resolved after few checkpoint restart. But the above are permanent problems. I have tried restarting checkpoint but nothing changed. Then i contact help support and i was provided with a link with few solutions but none of it work out for me. Then i was told to post my problem over here. Hope somebody can help.

Message 1 of 2 (174 Views)

Re: Reporting a bug in dead space 3 PC

Hero (Retired)

Your choice of italics and bold is very hard to read. I am posting it below for others to read. But thanks for posting this bug. The dev team may see this thread sometime soon.

@CHTSAL wrote:

There are few bugs present in my game. At the first time of my gameplay i encountered  bug on chapter 13 where i need to kill that giant spider. Not able to kill it. The spider escapes the cables while i am continously pressing F button and trying to rip it apart. I can see the cables present in between..where the spider should be but theres no spider over there, only cables hanging in mid air. 

But now there are bugs present in chapters which i had played before without facing any problem like that. Its like the bug is multiplying. 
Another bug is at the end of chapter 6 where issac gets blast out in space. At this moment the game suddenly freezes and even after waiting for an hour, nothings changed. 

Sometimes after a cut scene issac just falls down into solid ground but this thing gets resolved after few checkpoint restart. But the above two are permanent problems. I have tried restarting checkpoint but nothing changed. Then i contact help support and i was provided with a link with few solutions but none of it work out for me. Then i was told to post my problem over here. Hope somebody can help.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(っ◕‿◕)っ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did my post solve your question? please click ⇨ Accept as Solution & Award me and click the ⇨ XP Button!
Do you need further assistance? PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

- Branden / MorningTimeCloud

Message 2 of 2 (173 Views)