Re: Dead Space 2 Chapter 13 Door after Mini boss unhackable?

by rasp1445

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead Space 2 issues...

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so I reinstalled Dead Space 2 on Steam and I was excited to play it again. But the last time I played it was on my old computer, so I go through the menu and sign in but all it say's as soon as I put in my info is "Another account has already been activated with this key" and that is what confused me. I only have this account and no other's. So I try to make a new one and sign in but as soon as I make it with my current Email it says the same thing...Can anyone help me with this? Confusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 5 (1,129 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dead Space 2 issues...

★★★★★ Novice

Try what sii3nus said, and if that doesn't work, then try contacting EA customer support to see if they can correct it. Good luck!

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,271 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

The only thing I can think of is uninstalling the game from your old computer while online with it.  That may not work however as you are dealing with Steam.

Look Alfred, I'm Batman not a millionaire playboy!
Message 2 of 5 (1,124 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Try what sii3nus said, and if that doesn't work, then try contacting EA customer support to see if they can correct it. Good luck!

Message 3 of 5 (1,272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 4 of 5 (845 Views)

Re: Dead Space 2 Chapter 13 Door after Mini boss unhackable?

★★★ Newbie

So I keep running intot he same problem, namely that I run throurgh the game and come chapter 13, after the miniboos, there should be a door with a hack panel. Expect all that I find is the panel for it on the ground and an empty none interable space where the hack interface should be. Kinda hard to finish the game locked in a room with no menas of opening either door.

Message 5 of 5 (750 Views)