Re: Activations exceeded on dead space 2

by Biostrogg

Original Post

Dead Space 2 - limit serial number

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey Ea.
I got a new PC a while ago and has now desire to play Dead Space 2 again, but when I open up to it and write the serial number, it says "The activation limit for this serial number er exceeded! Contact customer support for more information "
And i cant find the support for this thing (probably because it is an old game now)
but I will hear about in the can makes attained by it such that I can play my Dead Space 2
Regards  Hotiwings

Message 11 of 14 (2,462 Views)

The activation limit for this serial number has been exceeded

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i bought dead space 2 from steam i think it was like 2 years ago was on summer sale or something ( was together with dead space 1) anyway i just download dead space 2 because i did format to my pc and i try to play the game and it sais The activation limit for this serial number has been exceeded any help??

Thank you

Message 12 of 14 (2,409 Views)

Re: I'VE REACH A 5 TIMES LIMIT OF DEAUTHORIZE.

★★★★ Novice

Se rolar esta mensagenm é porque excedeu a quantidade de 2 computadores com o mesmo jogo do dead space.

#The activation limit for this serial number has been exceeded! Contact customer support for more information#

Entrar em contato com suporte via chat ou email que os caras resolvem.

Message 13 of 14 (2,084 Views)

Re: Activations exceeded on dead space 2

★★★★★ Newbie
@AceRimmer77 It's 2020 Trump is the president of America and this activation limit * still exists for * sack and nowhere to solve it. * you EA.
Message 14 of 14 (1,335 Views)