Red Alert 3 for Mac

by madrat50

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Red Alert 3 for Mac

★★★ Newbie

I am looking for Red Alert 3 for the Mac Platfform. EA has it as an option, but when I go to purchjase the only option is for 'PC Download'. Not sure if that will work. Does any one have any advise on if this version works on a mac computer or is there any where else I can locate a copy?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 11 (6,973 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Red Alert 3 for Mac

Message 2 of 11 (7,645 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Message 2 of 11 (7,646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought the physical disc version of red alert 3, but my optical drive on my Mac has crashed and no longer works. I have an authentic product code that came with the disc - my question is this: how can I download the digital copy of Red Alert 3 and use the code that came with my disc to play on my Mac?

Message 3 of 11 (6,291 Views)

★ Pro

Redeem it on Origin, download the Origin client and you should be able to find it in the menus on the top.

Message 4 of 11 (6,276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I redeemed the code and the game showed up under "My Games" but it says only "for PC." However on the actual physical game box cover, it clearly says "Mac."

Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Cheers. N. 

EA team... Are there no suggestions for my problem? Is there no one that can help me? I redeemed the code but the game came up for PC only. Can u not give me the Mac version, as I have redeemed the code for Mac? Anyone???

OK. Many days and even weeks have passed since my posting and NO ONE at EA or Origin wants to answer this issue correctly. I pay for an item, I have an authentic Mac game with an authentic Mac code, and would only like to download the game digitally (C&C Red Alert 3 Mac Version) and play it, but that seems to be an issue... Why would you ask me to redeem a code for a Mac game and only give me a PC version to play, when I wrote clearly I have a Mac at home and the game is a Mac game... Where, on Origin, is the Mac version of C&C Red Alert 3???? ... You guys are only good for taking money and NOT solving problems... Last time I buy any of your games... I WANT MY MONEY BACK...

Message 5 of 11 (6,267 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It is asking me to buy the game. I already bought the game. I have an authentic Mac code for the game C&C Red Alert 3... My question now, as it has been before, is this:

How can I download Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 for my Mac WITHOUT having to pay again, especially as I have an authentic code?

Message 6 of 11 (6,220 Views)

★ Novice

I also want an answer to this question. EA, HELP!

Message 7 of 11 (5,919 Views)

★ Novice

Almost 2 years and still no satisfactory answer to this problem from EA.

Part of the reason Origin sucks.

Message 8 of 11 (5,782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly the same problem here. Currently speaking to "Marlon" on live chat support. But absolutely no solution. Disgraceful this is still on sale when it isn't supported. 

Message 9 of 11 (5,632 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@bushidonik Same here!! Immediately regretting giving EA another shot. Disappointed again right off the bat.
Message 10 of 11 (3,129 Views)