Re: Latest Patches is Buggy In Chrome, Please Fix

by kneekoo

Original Post

Latest Patches is Buggy In Chrome, Please Fix

★★★ Newbie

The latest "significant" patch to C&C TA has caused Chrome to be extremely buggy, causing freezes.  I also am no longer able to scan bases or use the upgrade tool.  Please fix.

Message 1 of 8 (571 Views)

Community Manager

@jrmitchell001 Thanks for the post. does swapping browser have any effect?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here same problem too - my transfer between bases doesnt work anymore, combat simulator doesnt work....

Why you cause so many difficult changes and make then so many errors possible?

Always the same!

Message 3 of 8 (544 Views)

★★ Novice

am experiencing problems with login on some worlds, with multiple different accounts.  when changing server I get a message that says.

your browser is not officially supported by this game please switch to one of the following browsers from the list below.

google chrome

Mozilla firefox

internet explorer

safari

I use the most up to date internet explorer this problem is game internal not browser. the browser works fine until I try to change server

Message 4 of 8 (539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I haven't done that yet, but only because I really don't want to have to go to another browser.  Chrome is one of the most popular browsers, and unless I'm among a few, I'd rather see this get fixed.

If it helps, I'm on World 80 and World 104.  In World 104 everything works just fine, but not so in World 80.  I know they are different worlds with different layout and economy, but perhaps there was something missed between W80 and W104?

Message 5 of 8 (528 Views)

★ Novice

The same latest "significant" (october 2015) patch to C&C TA has caused Chrome and other browsers to be extremely buggy, causing deadly freezes.
Framerate dropped to 1-2 fps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's absolutely impossible to play !!
What for! You want players to leave the game?

Message 6 of 8 (504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

NOT only Chrome but also other browsers  deadly freeze.

Message 7 of 8 (503 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I don't know why people don't try at least to mention the versions of their browsers, because it's relevant to the developers.

Anyway, Chrome has a GPU Process that caused a lot of troubles to many people in many years, in may ways. When my browsing feels sluggish, I just go to the Chrome Task Manager (Shift+Esc) and kill that process. It sucks, it doesn't fix everything and it can cause some issues. So use it only if you don't have anything crucial running in your browser. There are some options regarding the GPU Process, so you can play with those. Just be careful not to change anything else unless you know exactly what you're doing.

Message 8 of 8 (497 Views)