Re: Will EA actually ever ban cheaters in NBA Live Mobile?

by AKtheLaw

Original Post

Will EA actually ever ban cheaters in NBA Live Mobile?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I’ve tried through every channel I can & provided screenshot proof that cheaters continue to ruin league play without penalty. Here’s just another of the many examples I have previously submitted,

There should be (and should have been all this time) a proper way to report cheaters in NBA live mobile.

It would be even better if EA actually followed through on their TOS but even if it’s completely in vain, I still want to make sure cheaters are put on notice for as little as that is worth.

EA just has to go through the top teams in the league. You’ll find the majority of the cheaters right there.

[Image removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 3 (365 Views)

Community Manager

@AKtheLaw 

Please continue to report any instance of cheating you may come across, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (355 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I’ve done that, multiple times. I’ve reported habitual cheaters who brazenly cheat knowing that they can get away with it.

Nothing gets done & nothing changes. Not blaming you or the other support who can only do so much but the fact that there is no way to report in game for NBA live mobile is a problem. One that has gone on for about as long as the cheating has been allowed.

Someone needs to do their job & actually follow

through. They can’t say they are against cheating when they literally are doing nothing about it on this game. They can at least start by making it possible to report in game.

Message 3 of 3 (350 Views)