Rebounding in NBA Live Mobile and pick and roll

by DaClownn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rebounding in NBA Live Mobile and pick and roll

★ Novice

I wanted to know if there was a way in NBA Live Mobile to get rebounds manually cause the opposition always gets them even if I have strong backboards like Clint capela and Blake griffin. And I know you can pick and roll but it was in the loading screen saying how so can somebody explain it to me? 

Message 1 of 3 (1,421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rebounding in NBA Live Mobile and pick and roll

★★★★ Apprentice

It's all pure luck. EA made it so that it is always advantageous for the opp to get it. Same goes for steals. You steal the ball, your opp comes from the paint to pick it up and you block the ball, it goes to the opp. These plays have been complained for years, yet, EA won't change it. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,388 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

It's all pure luck. EA made it so that it is always advantageous for the opp to get it. Same goes for steals. You steal the ball, your opp comes from the paint to pick it up and you block the ball, it goes to the opp. These plays have been complained for years, yet, EA won't change it. 

Message 2 of 3 (1,389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

*sigh* Thanks though. I spent so much time in the help manuals and tutorials looking for it. I heard its an issue on the console NBA Live games too.

Message 3 of 3 (1,383 Views)