offline modes

by Mofoca22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

offline modes

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering can you guys please make all the multiplayer  maps and modes dlc included available offline? It is  getting more and more increasingly difficult to find any games on any more or map  online.  Feels like many people have stopped playing and  I am tired of not being able to play modes like turning point and things like that. I love playing those modes its fun but  if no one is online to play them the game becomes a waste of space on the ps4 or console or computer.  A simple major patch would do wonders for this game and keep it alive long after battlefront 2 comes out. 

Message 1 of 5 (665 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: offline modes

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Mofoca22 

And thank you for the interest in Star Wars: Battlefront. We highly appreciate all of our player`s feedback. As for your main question, unfortunately there are no plans to bring any additional content to the single player part of this game.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (720 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

They don't plan on doing that because most of the the crew from this Battlefront are now focused on making the new Battlefront 2.

Message 2 of 5 (641 Views)

★ Apprentice

Offline DLC is being saved for BF2

Message 3 of 5 (624 Views)

★★ Novice

AMEN!

Message 4 of 5 (605 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Mofoca22 

And thank you for the interest in Star Wars: Battlefront. We highly appreciate all of our player`s feedback. As for your main question, unfortunately there are no plans to bring any additional content to the single player part of this game.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 5 of 5 (721 Views)