Origin Launch Problem

by yoohyeonist

Original Post

Origin Launch Problem

★★★ Newbie

Problem launching Origin

I really want to play The Sims, but everytime I try to launch it or any other Origin game, Origin does this.

I've tried uninstalling and clearing the cache but it just doesn't work. Please help me.

Message 1 of 5 (1,332 Views)

Re: Origin Launch Problem

@yoohyeonist  Origin doesn't work in Windows anymore.  Please download the EA App and sign in with your existing EA/Origin account.

https://www.ea.com/ea-app

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (1,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@puzzlezaddict I know you don't work for EA, just hoping you may have run into this or know someone else that has... I can no longer access ANY of my Origin Games on the new EA App. I have not gotten any response from EA and none of my games will show up in the app or launch independently.
Message 3 of 5 (824 Views)

@b824c3884c4974c6  Please make sure you haven't accidentally created a second EA account.  Check the email address's inbox for any receipts or correspondence from EA, and have a look at your Order History on ea.com as well.  It's also worth trying to sign into the EA App, or any EA site, with any other email address you currently have access to.  If you click "Forgot your password" and that address gets a password recovery email, use that; if there's no account associated with the address, the site or App should say as much.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 5 (807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had  similar problem with windows 11 turns out internet solved problem by deleting a help file. Search internet for game specific solutions

Message 5 of 5 (569 Views)