Re: I can't find my friend in APEX Gifts

by SithLord-Locutus

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’ve tried everything all their little troubleshooting issues it doesn’t work. I’ve been friends with my brother and my other friends online and on Apex for over a year they cannot find me when it comes to gifting, so looks like I can’t do the challenge I won’t get the flatline skin Apex you cankick rocks 

Message 11 of 18 (431 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Friends with mates for ages. They show up in friends list, but when trying to gift it says "Not Found". Way to make a challenge impossible... 

Message 12 of 18 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't send gifts even though we're friends in-game.
Friends are not displayed when sending gifts.
That friend has been registered for over a year.

The mission is impossible to accomplish.

Message 13 of 18 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Now, problem solved? I still show "not found" on the gift screen.

Message 14 of 18 (242 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Been friends on apex for years!! And we I can't even find each other to gift to each other!!! Why don't we show up to each other!?! We're both linked and verified.... what's the deal???? 

Message 15 of 18 (154 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Is there a way around this? I have been friends with them on Steam for YEARS and yet I needed to be "different" friends with them, while being oblivious of that fact because nothing denotes "EA" friends vs "Steam" friends. Sucks that we're going to miss out on cool stuff because of this oversight.
Message 16 of 18 (126 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium I added my Friend more then 2 Weaks ago in-game, I still have gifts to send and I can't see him to gift him. The only thing that is not 2 weeks old is the friendship on EA. We added us today and because we thought its because of that but it didn't worked. We can't see us. Maybe the 2 weeks are a thing for EA Friends if you play over steam?
Message 17 of 18 (103 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium I'm gonna miss out on the Loba skin because people with whom I've been friends on Steam for over two weeks CAN'T EVEN SEE ME in the gifting page list, NOR CAN I SEE THEM. All I see is either people that I know who no longer play Apex, or random people that I don't even remember adding!

The only "problem" being what, that we didn't add each other while playing the game EXCLUSIVELY through your own little EA app? I prefer playing through Steam instead because it's much better.

Damn shame 'cause I've sent out so many gifts to other people during this event, but never received anything back!

Kick rocks, EA. This goes to show how much you "care" about your players.

Illium, how was your reply here in this topic (which makes little to no sense) even accepted as solution? Can you spell D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L? Some "community manager" you are-- bunch of liars.

Message 18 of 18 (86 Views)