Re: Gift bug

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Gift bug

★★★ Newbie

When trying to purchase the Starkiller bundle it says someone has gifted it to you and to check your inbox but there is nothing there. Myself and another guild member are experiencing this issue. Attached are two different messages pertaining to this issue.

Message 1 of 2 (257 Views)

Re: Gift bug

Community Manager

Hi @starwarsfan2345

This is something the team is looking into: [Updated] Investigation - Unable to Purchase Light Speed Bundles

They've included a workaround suggestion in that thread also: 

CG_Tusken_Meathead wrote:

This is still being investigated.
There is a work around that works for some people, but we are still looking into a fix.

1. Start up game and buy pack
  2. Select Remove Pending Purchases
  3. Close game (do NOT attempt to buy the pack now)
  4. Wait 1ish minutes (bundle should disappear from the shop if you close the game and will reappear after 10ish minutes)
  5. Open game and you can now purchase the pack

In the meantime, there are a few bug reports opened on this. @EA_Gunner is responding to those with updates as they come. I'd recommend monitoring one of them to catch those, maybe this one: Unable to purchase lightspeed bundle, due to gift.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)