problem z odebraniem gry

by aabbccdd124

Original Post

Accepted Solution

problem z odebraniem gry

★ Novice

Witam

Mam problem z zakupieniem gry na Origin. Kupiłem wczoraj grę Fifa 16 Edycja Specjalna i jedyne co mi przyszło to e-mail o zakupie i że gra zostanie wysłana do 24h. Jak kiedyś kupywałem grę to od razu mi przyszła a teraz czekam i czekam. Minęło już 19h. Nie wiem co mam z tym zrobić na razie to pozostaje mi czekać.

Message 1 of 2 (157 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: problem z odebraniem gry

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @aabbccdd124

Answer HQ, support is only offered in English, SpanishFrenchGerman & Russian. As these boards expand there may be further language support in the future, but for the moment we must insist that you please post in one of the support languages.  

I will be closing this thread, but please feel free to open another thread in English or follow the links above to post in one of the other supported languages.

Additionally, for purchasing issues you will need to speak with with a Game Adviser through the contact us site here.

Thanks 

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)

All Replies

Re: problem z odebraniem gry

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @aabbccdd124

Answer HQ, support is only offered in English, SpanishFrenchGerman & Russian. As these boards expand there may be further language support in the future, but for the moment we must insist that you please post in one of the support languages.  

I will be closing this thread, but please feel free to open another thread in English or follow the links above to post in one of the other supported languages.

Additionally, for purchasing issues you will need to speak with with a Game Adviser through the contact us site here.

Thanks 

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 2 (152 Views)