Re: newon

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

newon

★★★ Newbie

Origin says my external drive is not mounted when it is and says it is read only when it is not? I've had sims downloaded to it before but I had to wipe my laptop and for whatever reason it won't work now

Message 1 of 2 (239 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@juve980 To check do you have any security like an AV that may be blocking access to the drive? If not is the account you're using for windows an Admin or a regular user account?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (223 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@juve980 To check do you have any security like an AV that may be blocking access to the drive? If not is the account you're using for windows an Admin or a regular user account?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (224 Views)