my sim 4 game was stolen from another account

by yagmurgemi13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my sim 4 game was stolen from another account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Sims 4 oyunum var. Ancak 2 yıl önce bir bilgisayar oyunu aldım teknik servis personeli bilgisayarıma kurmuştu. Ancak, yüklerken kendi e-posta adreslerini kullandı. sonra umursamadım çünkü önemli bir şeyi başardı. ama şimdi hesabıma giremiyorum ve oyunumu oynayamıyorum. yanlış başlangıç ​​hatası. Bence o kişi hesabın şifresini değiştirdi. Şimdi çok mağdurum lazım oyunum o adres e-posta adresiniz bağlıydı. Sims 4 oyun bana ait. benim oyun cd'm. kutu, cd, oyun kodu benimle. Bana yardım etmeni istiyorum. e-posta numarasım [değiştir: e-posta adresi kaldırıldı] oyun cd'mi düzeltmek için posta yoluyla birlikte iletişim kurduğumda. ve sana kodunu kanıtlayabilirim.Bana verilen EA kullanıcı kodu: [admin edit] Bu kişiye ulaşamıyorum. Lütfen oyunumu kurtar. benim adım nilüfer hanife gemisi hesabım ve e-mailim çalındı. Bu EA [admin edit] kullanıcı adıdır. sims 4 bu kullanıcıda kaldı. E-posta hesabını hatırlamıyorum. Sims 4 oyunumu yeni orijinli hesabıma istiyorum. cd kutusu ve oyunun kodu tek başına faturayı bulamıyorum. oyunumu bu hesaba nasıl aktarabilirim? EA Snowroad58 kullanıcısına bir mail hesabı açtım yeni [değiştir: e-posta adresi kaldırıldı] kullanıcı adımı adımı tanıtmak için yagmurgemi13 ile birlikte girişini talep ediyorum.

Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: my sim 4 game was stolen from another account

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @yagmurgemi13 

Unfortunately, we don't have a Turkish support on our AHQ forum, so I'm unable to reply to your request in the first place. I tried to translate it via Google Translate and it seems that you have a problem with accessing your account with The Sims 4 - something that we also won't be able to assist with on the public forum. For safety reasons, I removed the sensitive information from your post.

I would recommend to reach out to our live support via EA Help - you can choose the Turkish region there (top right corner) to get help with your case.

Screenshot_2.png

This topic will remain locked for now.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)

All Replies

Re: my sim 4 game was stolen from another account

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @yagmurgemi13 

Unfortunately, we don't have a Turkish support on our AHQ forum, so I'm unable to reply to your request in the first place. I tried to translate it via Google Translate and it seems that you have a problem with accessing your account with The Sims 4 - something that we also won't be able to assist with on the public forum. For safety reasons, I removed the sensitive information from your post.

I would recommend to reach out to our live support via EA Help - you can choose the Turkish region there (top right corner) to get help with your case.

Screenshot_2.png

This topic will remain locked for now.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (252 Views)