Re: my account is banned

by Asmodeus566

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my account is banned

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Usually, we use some words which may not be appropriate with our friends when we are in a heat of the moment. From my perspective, it's normal. And my friends had no issues about it. And at the next match, I got a ban from EA. Earlier, I got banned by EA because I talked against LGBTQ. I still don't like them, and I still believe that they are [Homophobic comment removed - Admin.] people. EA banned me for that too. 

Now, the thing is: I have purchased too many things at my Apex legends game. I love to play this game with my friends. And I really appreciate if I can get any help regarding the bann issue. Because, I had an heirloom at that account, and it took me many years to get that. I was with Apex till the first season of it and now, I couldn't even get to play this game for 1 year. 

I have messaged EA multiple times, but I have received automated messages from EA. A little help is much appreciated. 

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@ShadowDragoon2 

We cannot assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (194 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@ShadowDragoon2 

We cannot assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (195 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, Thanks for your reply. 

I know that I am not incorrectly. banned since I have used some inappropriate words and every time I dispute, I am getting a auto generated message "We received your latest message regarding the action taken on your account. We have performed all investigations possible on this issue and will not reverse the decision." from EA. 

I know that I was guilty, and I am sorry for that. I guess it's permanent ban. So, I want to know if there's anything you can suggest me now. 

Thank you. 

Message 3 of 4 (185 Views)

@ShadowDragoon2 

I hate to be the bearer of bad news and I know this is not the answer you are looking for, but If the ToS team will not lift the ban than there is not really anything else that can be done. 

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 4 of 4 (119 Views)