Re: i forgot my password on orgin account and i have no access to my email

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i forgot my password on orgin account and i have no access to my email

★★★ Newbie

I forgot my email and I.D for my origin account. I have the Sims 4 still installed onto my laptop, but I am unable to play as I cannot remember my I.D or email. I've tried looking through all of my emails but I cannot figure out which one it is and this occurred after an origin update.

Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@KellieH__181 Please contact an Advisor, they should be able to help you recover your account after verifying account ownership:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@KellieH__181 Please contact an Advisor, they should be able to help you recover your account after verifying account ownership:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 2 of 2 (164 Views)