Re: how to unlink banned Origin account

by DeetoYT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to unlink banned Origin account

★★★ Newbie

My origin account has been banned and that means i cant unlink my steam my account to my origin,i tried everything and it just simply didnt work,if anyone has some advice on how to unlink i would appreciate it

Message 1 of 7 (748 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @mrkburek 

We are unable to assist with account issues or actions on Answers HQ. We have a dedicated TOS team that handles Sanctions and Bans on accounts.  

You will need to reach out to them to have this looked into, it may take some time to see a response so be sure to keep an eye on your email.  

If you have checked your Ban History, please note not all Bans may appear here.  

If you have further questions about Bans or investigations we have a few Help Articles below that provide further details.  

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (726 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @mrkburek 

We are unable to assist with account issues or actions on Answers HQ. We have a dedicated TOS team that handles Sanctions and Bans on accounts.  

You will need to reach out to them to have this looked into, it may take some time to see a response so be sure to keep an eye on your email.  

If you have checked your Ban History, please note not all Bans may appear here.  

If you have further questions about Bans or investigations we have a few Help Articles below that provide further details.  

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (727 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium i have tried and they said that they will no longer respond to this matter
Message 3 of 7 (723 Views)

Community Manager
@mrkburek If our TOS team has looked into this issue, we would be unable to offer another source to contact or a way around their decision.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 7 (636 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium bruh thats bull * the same thing happened to me to and all i want is to unlink and get rid of the account your "tos team" are a bunch of * losers doc their pay cuz they arent providing simple service and locking people out so that they cant even move on and play multiple 60 dollar games that they payed for, for minor offenses most of the time you get perma banned with no chance of appeal and no opportunity to unlink i got banned in apex A FREE TO PLAY GAME and its made it so i cant even link my steam to a new account so that i can just play the games ive payed for and liked like i get it ' you did a no no you ban now' but this * is ridiculous and something needs to change i dont even care about the account any more just let me unlink it and restart like YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE
Message 5 of 7 (605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same bro i got banned for minor offense Frown

Message 6 of 7 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium you and everyone who works at ea who dont help their supporters i hope you all get aids theres no fix for getting wrongly banned play another game thats not ea play
Message 7 of 7 (382 Views)