hacked account

by johny12121

Original Post

Accepted Solution

hacked account

★★★★ Novice

Hello guys today my origin account got hacked and my log in info were changed so i cannot in any way log in into my origin account,however i can provide proof that it was my account having one of the cd keys that are used in that particular account but theres no support here at my country greece can anyone help me?

Message 1 of 16 (540 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: hacked account

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@vagenda2

I removed the country code from the number in which case you can try: 866 543-5435. If that doesn't work then you will have to navigate through EA Help as detailed above as there are no other direct contact numbers available. 

We also have a Canadian French version of EA Help available if you prefer.

If you are experiencing issues with the actual website then please let me know what goes wrong for you.

View in thread

Message 12 of 16 (595 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

my account was hacked too, but i am able to log in because password was not changed and new mail was send to my old one. But ID and mail are changed and i forgot my security question so i can not change them back. Ea help sucks because i cant live chat only call but i am from slovakia and it is not working so thanks ea you have great security and support...

Message 2 of 16 (532 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thats sad to hear both of my email and origin account were hacked,but while i have the evidence that the account is mine nobody from EA seems to be answering to my posts 

Message 3 of 16 (530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the worst is that i can not connact them no chat no mail no calls... this is the worst support i have ever seen... and yet their games are so expensive without any security how can someone hack my account how is that possible for company like this...

Message 4 of 16 (525 Views)

★★★★ Novice

me neither man.. me neither lets hope someone from EA responds to this cause im utterly dissapointed right now 

Message 5 of 16 (512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

and this security question it sucks... why is it called security when they hack accounts anyway...and everyone forgot their answer and then there is no way how to recover...

Message 6 of 16 (510 Views)

★★★★ Novice

what makes me angry is that via phone policy * that in some countries you have to pay a * load of money for a call to other countries like,what the heck,in steam you provide your physical copy with the support ticket sent to your or the credit card purchase info and they respond to you like in a day no hassle with phone and stuff 

Message 7 of 16 (501 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the funny thing is that im watching the guy that hacked my account playing with it through my friend's account this sucks...

Message 8 of 16 (491 Views)

★ Novice

Someone hacked me also today - twice!

I got email notification that someone changed the password and associated account.

Luckily the notification had a button to reverse the change - but once inside, the hacker added a security question of their own.

Then a few hours ago, while logged into Origin, I was logged out with an Origin notification that the password was changed again!

No email notification this time, either!

I was able to reset it and get back in.

What is going on?  The website refuses to offer up any phone support contact info despite telling me to call by clicking on a non-existent "CALL ME" button...

Message 9 of 16 (464 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

[Admin. Edit] Please contact support via this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to contact us via EA Help then please check below:

To setup your contact via EA Help first start with selecting your country or language. If your country or language isn't listed then select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country isn't listed on EA Help? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 10 of 16 (455 Views)