battlepacks missing

by TrIcks724

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlepacks missing

★★★ Newbie

I have earned several battlepacks, origin customer service confirmed it, but they are not showing up in the unopened battlepack inventory, has anyone had this problem and found a fix?

Message 1 of 2 (205 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: battlepacks missing

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hey there @TrIcks724

Do you mean Battlefield 1 ? On that game at least, there has been an issue with the Battlepacks and Scraps not appearing since the last weekend or so, but they supposedly did fix it. For me the Battlepacks and Scraps appeared after playing a round of TDM yesterday, causing all the Scraps and Battlepacks I had accumulated during the last week or so suddenly appear on me.

So yeah, try playing through any Multiplayer round and see if it would update your progress.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (200 Views)

All Replies

Re: battlepacks missing

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hey there @TrIcks724

Do you mean Battlefield 1 ? On that game at least, there has been an issue with the Battlepacks and Scraps not appearing since the last weekend or so, but they supposedly did fix it. For me the Battlepacks and Scraps appeared after playing a round of TDM yesterday, causing all the Scraps and Battlepacks I had accumulated during the last week or so suddenly appear on me.

So yeah, try playing through any Multiplayer round and see if it would update your progress.

Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)