Re: banned account

by carpetamuncher

Original Post

Accepted Solution

banned account

★ Novice

I have recently been banned from my ea account due to my steam name on apex! I have tried to reach, and have changed my name since and really would hate to loose well over a thousand hours worth of work! If anybody could help me with contacting an advisor I have tried every form possible and there's no way for me to go about appealing. I have submitted a ticket through email facebook and twitter but no response!

Message 1 of 5 (188 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
Hi @carpetamuncher If you want to appeal a ban, you can contact the Terms of Service team. The guide below should show you how to get in touch with them.

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (151 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hi @carpetamuncher If you want to appeal a ban, you can contact the Terms of Service team. The guide below should show you how to get in touch with them.

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 5 (152 Views)

★ Novice

They have not responded to me... just declined me no communication and I cannot unlink my apex account! There is absolutely nothing I cand do as it wont let me resume the case!

Message 3 of 5 (117 Views)

Community Manager

If our TOS team has denied your appeals then there is nothing anyone can do to change this.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (99 Views)

★ Novice

I put 2000 hours into apex and get permanent banned over a steam name. That is honestly crazy and should at least let me link my steam account to a different ea account all my money I have put into it and progress is gone all so i can just make a new account and start all over... there is honestly no point and a suspension from the game and proof of name change would be much more reasonable. Also for nobody to even reach out and talk to me only on this community help is ridiculous when I'm paying 150 dollars for event heirlooms. But of course the people that can actually see this can do nothing for me. Frown

Message 5 of 5 (71 Views)