Re: Will My Data Transfer if i Unlink My Xbox Account and Link a New One?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Will My Data Transfer if i Unlink My Xbox Account and Link a New One?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am having issues with my previous xbox account and cannot use it. I had Apex Legends on my old xbox account which is still linked to my EA account. I spent a good amount of money on it so I am hoping to keep the progress. 

I created a new Xbox account and I am wondering, if I unlink the old Xbox account and relink it to the new account, will my apex progress and purchases be transferred too? Obviously, this new xbox account has a different email if that is relevant. Thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (323 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @antoniog2627 if you unlink accounts then all progress, unlocks, etc will be lost.

You can find more info here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am wondering if there is anything I can do or anybody I can talk to that can help with my data? I lost access to the xbox account associated and xbox support is no help they will not get back to me. I spent a lot of money on that account I don't understand this policy. I'll do anything I can to get it back and transfer it to my new account. I literally just bought the Apex battle pass days before I lost access to my account

Message 3 of 6 (227 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @antoniog2627 you would need to speak with our live support in relation to any such issues. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well i did that and what they told me to do was ask a question in the community because there are managers within the community. lol

Message 5 of 6 (205 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry if you were misinformed @antoniog2627 but there is nothing that we can do in relation to account issues on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (199 Views)