Re: Webform Case are getting closed

by UndecidedSim

Original Post

Webform Case are getting closed

★★★★ Novice

I have checked multiple forum topics and can obviously see that theres a REAL problem with your support team. My email was deactivated by the company owning it ( since I change internet providers) I have contacted support MULTIPLE TIMES

I HAVE FILLED 8 FORMS !!! 

they keep getting closed with no answer / replies or reason and I don't get any emails 

This is completely ridiculous

8 WEBFORMS

I give all the information - Account creation, Last 5 Games purchases WITH DATES AND PRICE 

This is my account and I can't even get access to it proprely

ridiculous

Message 1 of 3 (322 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @UndecidedSim

It sounds like the Account Recovery team was unable to verify the account based on the information provided so far. I'm sorry, but I can only recommend providing any additional information you can, if at all possible. 

Account issues aren't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ, so unfortunately this isn't something we can help with directly. The Account Recovery team would have to verify the account and work on updating the account details. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_KentIt's always the same answer with no details... like I said above I provided EVERYTHING if i'm not told what is missing I cannot provide it. I have NO more  information to give, maybe that team actually read the reports they would understand.  I provided EVERY ANSWER POSSIBLE, do you people even read what we write... seriously 

Message 3 of 3 (284 Views)