We got cheated dirty from you guys!!!

by Rongtoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

We got cheated dirty from you guys!!!

★★ Novice

Hey! What’s your have responsibilities about your bad server you did?

Me and my son ID got a dirty disconnected in during we playing a game, and every time these situations happen That is, it is a period in which we are leaders in all matters.

We wonder These circumstances It comes from what you all have done and determined. We lost a lot of coins and chances to be a winner from this disgusting way you guys did it!!!

What your responsibility you can do for recoup what you did to your loyalty customers like me and my son!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 4 (155 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: We got cheated dirty from you guys!!!

Community Manager

If it was a server issue @Rongtoo then it means that everyone would have had issues and we would have put out a statement.

From your post, it looks like you are having connection issues which are something that you would need to work on your end.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (77 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Rongtoo have you done any troubleshooting to try and fix the connection issues you are having?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (104 Views)

★★ Novice

I told you guys it was happened from your side did it lost, it’s not happened by my internet connection!

Why did you asked me back like a you know nothing what I do reported to you?

Message 3 of 4 (99 Views)

Community Manager

If it was a server issue @Rongtoo then it means that everyone would have had issues and we would have put out a statement.

From your post, it looks like you are having connection issues which are something that you would need to work on your end.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (78 Views)