Re: Verification code problem

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Verification code problem

★★★ Newbie

Dear Correspondant,

I can't get a verification code with my email. I press the button "sent the verification code" and it says verification code is sent to my email. But when I check my email i can't see any email from the plathform about the  verification code. I will be happy if you help me about this isse. Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 4 (145 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Cataclysm1975

It might be going through to a different email address. Could you double-check the email you're searching for the codes in, is the email registered to the EA account? 

If you're looking in the correct email but the codes aren't showing up, even in the spam folder, you may need our support teams help. Please try these steps to reach our support team for more help on this: 

1. On PC, click: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  2. Search and select 'EA App' in the search bar.
  3. In the menu on the left, click 'Manage my account'
  4. Followed by 'I need help logging into my account'. 

This should help a contact option appear by bringing you to a new page that looks like this:

EA App help contact.jpg

Look for the heading called 'Still need help' and select from the contact options that appear. For example, I get the option to get in touch via live chat when I follow those steps.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Cataclysm1975

It might be going through to a different email address. Could you double-check the email you're searching for the codes in, is the email registered to the EA account? 

If you're looking in the correct email but the codes aren't showing up, even in the spam folder, you may need our support teams help. Please try these steps to reach our support team for more help on this: 

1. On PC, click: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  2. Search and select 'EA App' in the search bar.
  3. In the menu on the left, click 'Manage my account'
  4. Followed by 'I need help logging into my account'. 

This should help a contact option appear by bringing you to a new page that looks like this:

EA App help contact.jpg

Look for the heading called 'Still need help' and select from the contact options that appear. For example, I get the option to get in touch via live chat when I follow those steps.

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (135 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna Dear Lanna
Thank you for your quick reply. My email adress is correct and i can get all your replies with my email. The only problem is that the verification code you sent is not dropping to my email. I think the problem is related with your system. Could you please help to solve this issue? I can get all your information mails with my same email. Bt only the verification code is the problem. The verification code that i mentioned is related with the ps5 console for to use online properties of FC24.
Thank you.
Message 3 of 4 (129 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Cataclysm1975,

Thanks for double-checking it was the correct email.

This is not something we'd have any ability to fix for you from Answers HQ. You'd need our support teams help on this one. The steps I've shared above should help you connect with a support advisor who can offer more assistance from there.

- EA_Lanna

Message 4 of 4 (123 Views)