Re: new

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Support - Chat window never pops up

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I create a chat support case, it keeps saying wait time is 20 minutes, but the chat never pops up, what do i do?

(CM: Edited to update thread title)

Message 1 of 2 (139 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @hnbggtrewq

Sorry to hear the EA Help site's acting up for you. It might just need some troubleshooting. Could you try the following steps please: 

• If you are on mobile, switch to PC to submit the ticket or vice versa
  • Clear the browsers cache and cookies, fully close all browser windows and then try again
  • Test it off of a different search engine (so if you're on Google Chrome, try Firefox to see if you can submit a ticket that way)
  • It's no harm trying a clean boot to see if you see the same issue after either:  https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (115 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @hnbggtrewq

Sorry to hear the EA Help site's acting up for you. It might just need some troubleshooting. Could you try the following steps please: 

• If you are on mobile, switch to PC to submit the ticket or vice versa
  • Clear the browsers cache and cookies, fully close all browser windows and then try again
  • Test it off of a different search engine (so if you're on Google Chrome, try Firefox to see if you can submit a ticket that way)
  • It's no harm trying a clean boot to see if you see the same issue after either:  https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (116 Views)