Stolen Account

by MartyCZCZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stolen Account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Good day, my EA profile was stolen, a user from Russia, he deleted the email on my account and used his for verification, the account is mine, the original email was [edit: email address removed], I can't change it at the moment, because the verification codes go to Russia, I would like to ask for help, what next? Thank you Rális

(CM: Edited to remove formatting)

Message 1 of 2 (62 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stolen Account

Community Manager

Hi @MartyCZCZ

We have a help guide to help advise you if you're account has been compromised: What to do if your EA Account has been hacked

If you run into any issues recovering the account using those steps, you'll need our support team's help. 

Follow the steps in this guide to reach them:

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)

All Replies

Re: Stolen Account

Community Manager

Hi @MartyCZCZ

We have a help guide to help advise you if you're account has been compromised: What to do if your EA Account has been hacked

If you run into any issues recovering the account using those steps, you'll need our support team's help. 

Follow the steps in this guide to reach them:

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (47 Views)