Re: Steam and Origin PC

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Steam and Origin PC

★★ Novice

Hi, i have a question. as you can see from picture, in my origin account i have 7 game which were bought from steam and origin. but some of them have difierent editions, some of them steam version is higher than origin and others origin version is high than steam (forexample: standart on steam and premium on origin). my question is, forexample if i download and run only Mass effect andromeda deluxe version from Steam, will i get another bonus contents of Mass effect andromedia Legendary edition which i own in Origin version? thank you for attention

Message 1 of 4 (344 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Vusal242a if you have a deluxe edition on Origin and on Steam just the base game then there is no guarantee that launching on Steam will be the deluxe edition. 

If you want to ensure that you have all on Steam for the reasons you mention then I would recommend purchasing games there.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (315 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Vusal242a generally what I do is launch whichever option is the better one, if my Origin copy is Deluxe and my Steam is not then I launch from Origin and vice versa.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (331 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks for answer, but i want main progress in Steam because im Achivment Grinder and game Collector)). i want to done  all achivments,its why i have 2 copy of EA games also bought BF2042 from steam because of achivment and for collection in steam

Message 3 of 4 (326 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Vusal242a if you have a deluxe edition on Origin and on Steam just the base game then there is no guarantee that launching on Steam will be the deluxe edition. 

If you want to ensure that you have all on Steam for the reasons you mention then I would recommend purchasing games there.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (316 Views)