So i have a problem Someone once hacked in my steam account (months ago) and he

by yconv57w26lz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

So i have a problem Someone once hacked in my steam account (months ago) and he

★★★ Newbie

So someone hacked my steam account and he linked his EA account to my steam account (happened months ago without notice).One day i bought battlefield 1 and tried to play but i couldn't because I need to link my account to EA account. When i created EA account i noticed that someone is already linked. I didn't recognise email and i never linked any EA account to my steam account. I tried to login clicking on steam icon but it just  ask me to change password (ofc i cant change it because i don't know that email) . Steam support cant do anything and EA support cant do anything they sanded me here in order to chat with someone who maybe can help me.

Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: So i have a problem Someone once hacked in my steam account (months ago) and

Community Manager

Sorry to hear someone else had gotten into your account. If you haven't already, please be sure to go through as many of these security steps as possible to help get your account and system back into your control.

After that you'll need to get in touch with our support team to help recover the account itself. As they'll need to discuss private account details, that is not something we can assist with here on the forums, sorry.

You can create a new case here and select Game Support > The EA app > I need help with my hacked account so the support team can take another look at the actual account recovery. 
Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (156 Views)

All Replies

Re: So i have a problem Someone once hacked in my steam account (months ago) and

Community Manager

Sorry to hear someone else had gotten into your account. If you haven't already, please be sure to go through as many of these security steps as possible to help get your account and system back into your control.

After that you'll need to get in touch with our support team to help recover the account itself. As they'll need to discuss private account details, that is not something we can assist with here on the forums, sorry.

You can create a new case here and select Game Support > The EA app > I need help with my hacked account so the support team can take another look at the actual account recovery. 
Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello thanks for answering and yes i did take 2 step verifications for account on EA help they told me to connect to some live support i am not quite sure is that forum or somthing else so if you dont mind to give me some sort of guide where i can access the EA live support thanks.

Message 3 of 3 (137 Views)