Sims 3 seasons not installing

by ras91978

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 seasons not installing

★ Novice

Im trying to install sims 3 seasons but the code isn't showing up. Ive restarted and logged out and it is still not working. Does it have to do with maybe that it was from a disk?

Message 1 of 5 (401 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 seasons not installing

EA DICE Team

@ras91978

You might have an outdated version of Origin. Or, you are trying to use the disc installer which will still ask for a code. Try using the Reset Origin tool to update Origin.

Worst case scenario: you can contact an EA Advisor and they can provide you with your product code if needed.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (370 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Please see this sticky available at the top of this section of where to find your expansions: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Missing-expansions-Be-sure-to-check-here/m-p/4438200#U4438200 My pc that I built does not have any drive for a cd since I only do digital downloads, but I imagine that, if you do as the post says, it may give you the option to download it from the cd you have. Or you can do a digital download. 

Message 2 of 5 (386 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ras91978

Hi,

You shouldn't be asked for a code anymore when installing an expansion. Make sure that you use the digital version and not a disc version when installing. Additionally, @Indys2nd's post should help you out in actually locating your expansion.

Can you let us know if you have any further questions?

Message 3 of 5 (369 Views)

★ Novice

does that mean i have an un updated version of origin? also i am trying to install it on a mac

Message 4 of 5 (359 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ras91978

You might have an outdated version of Origin. Or, you are trying to use the disc installer which will still ask for a code. Try using the Reset Origin tool to update Origin.

Worst case scenario: you can contact an EA Advisor and they can provide you with your product code if needed.

Message 5 of 5 (371 Views)