Re: Revoltado! Instalação do disco 01 para em 24% Erro: 262148:131086

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Revoltado! Instalação do disco 01 para em 24% Erro: 262148:131086

★★★ Newbie

Prezados,

COmprei FIFA 2015 por hoje ser feriado e ter combinado um campeonato com amigos. Estou revoltado! A instalação não finaliza!!!! Eu jamais utilizei jogos piratas (falsificados), pois, jamais queria ter a insatisfação do jogo travar sem razões obvias, e, para minha surpresa, meu fifa 2015 original que eu comprei ontem não finaliza a instalação!!! Pior... Esse erro é antigo!! Existem vários tópicos anteriores com a mesma relação e até hoje não foi corrigido! Eu não vou baixar o jogo!!! Se eu me dispus de ir ao shopping comprar o disco, é porque eu não gosto de baixar nada da internet!!! Aguardo ainda hoje uma resposta, senão, de logo, quero meu dinheiro de volta!!!

Aguardo,

DAVI ANDRADE CARDOSO

Message 1 of 3 (489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear ,  

I bought FIFA 2015  for today, because it is a public holiday and have combined a league with friends. I'm disgusted ! The installation does not end !!!! I never have used pirated ( counterfeit ) games therefore never wanted dissatisfaction play catch without obvious reasons , and to my surprise , my original fifa 2015 I bought yesterday does not end the installation !!! Worse ... This error is old !! There are several previous with the same respect and to this day has not been fixed ! I will not download the game !!! If I even set me to go to the mall to buy the disk , it is because I do not like to download anything from the internet !!! I await an answer today, or I want my money back !!!   I look forward ,

DAVI ANDRADE CARDOSO

Message 2 of 3 (486 Views)

Community Manager

@daviadvogado  Hi,

First off, make sure that you are running the Origin Client as administrator, so that it has sufficient rights to create folders and write files on your system partition: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/

Please check out this article here afterwards. We have had reports of downloads reverting when the file system for the partition is set to FAT32. This is due to a limitation, files larger than 4GB cannot be written. Read more about that here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/origin-download-stops/

If that isn't the issue, please try to download the game using Safe Mode Downloading. You can activate that by going to Origin > Application Settings > Advanced > Safe Mode Downloading

Let me know how you get on afterwards.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 3 of 3 (468 Views)