Refund not granted even if I respected every condition

by Bunzer9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Refund not granted even if I respected every condition

★ Novice

Hi everyone !

I'm pretty pissed right now because of a stupid story that happened to me on origin : I wanted to buy Plants vs Zombies garden warfare 2 to play online. There was an offer at this time, with the code ORIGIN50. Like a fool, I didn't see the invisible scroll bar during purchase that allows you to redeem the code. I thought it was gonna add itself with checkout. BOUM, 60 euros in my teeth instead of 30 euros. I directly asked a refund, and, of course, I respected every condition : I didn't even launch the game, and I bought it 10 minutes earlier. 

During that time, I downloaded the game and tried it for about 40 minutes, just to see if, at least, it worked and had people in it. I hated this game. So now, I don't even want to buy it again with a discount, I just want my money back. They say it's done within 48 hours, it's been more than 5 days ... When I click on "see the details of the refund" in my orders page, I'm redirected on a "We didn't find your page" thing. Great ...

So, am I screwed ? Will I see my money again ?

TY for you help !

Message 1 of 2 (154 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Refund not granted even if I respected every condition

Community Manager

@Bunzer9 Hi, the refund can take up to 10 days to be processed. That said you should be able to see it in the Order History page so it sounds like something has glitched out. 

You're not far off the 10 day mark now, so if the refund doesn't go through please reach out to support. They'll be able to take a closer look and advise as appropriate. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

Thanks for the post and sorry for any confusion caused,

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (164 Views)

All Replies

Re: Refund not granted even if I respected every condition

Community Manager

@Bunzer9 Hi, the refund can take up to 10 days to be processed. That said you should be able to see it in the Order History page so it sounds like something has glitched out. 

You're not far off the 10 day mark now, so if the refund doesn't go through please reach out to support. They'll be able to take a closer look and advise as appropriate. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

Thanks for the post and sorry for any confusion caused,

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (165 Views)