Re: Redeeming a code and it disappearing

by ElliotLH

Original Post

Redeeming a code and it disappearing

★ Novice

Redeemed a code through amazon and it did work, but never got the currency in game. It was for a 100$ apex card, I have the proof of purchase but when I got through EA's help system it always loops in a way that I can't make a real ticket and it's pretty frustrating.

It's not an option to refund on amazon, like they suggest which makes zero sense why they send you back to amazon. 

Regardless the card "worked" but never actually did work, so now I'm in a situation where I'm down a hundred and basically nothing got added to my account.

Message 1 of 3 (153 Views)

★ Novice

Follow up issue to this point, I did call amazon - they basically said it's a non refundable item. So I will have to either have EA fix it, or I would have to call my bank and literally get the 100 refunded which is a wild way to go about it instead of EA helping out.

Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)

Hero
Hi @KITTENCUDI Sometimes you'll need to select a support option which is slightly different to the actual problem, as not all issues get email or live chat support options. You could also try using EA Help while signed out of your account or in incognito mode, as that sometimes makes additional options appear.

Bear in mind that the contract of sale is with Amazon, so while EA Help should look to assist you with getting the code to work, they can't refund you themselves.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 3 (61 Views)