Redeem Product Code Again

by eleaguee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Redeem Product Code Again

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi! I just downloaded Origin onto my MacBook Air, because I was hoping to play my Sims 3 game on it. I bought the game a couple years ago, and had already downloaded it onto 1 or 2 PC computers using the produce code & the disc. I haven't played the game or used my EA account for it in a a few years, so when I downloaded origin and put in the product code to be able to play, a notification saying that the code had already been redeemed popped up & i was re-directed to the FAQ page. I was just wondering, is it possible for me to still use that code and play again, or will I have to buy the game again and get a new code? 

Message 1 of 4 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Redeem Product Code Again

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @eleaguee

The game Sims 4 it runs on Mac and PC.WinkMake sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered.Angel

And if you don't see the game/s in your account, follow this steps http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Origin-Missing-Games-and-Expansion-Content/td-p/4438200

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

Retired champion.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (404 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @eleaguee

The game Sims 4 it runs on Mac and PC.WinkMake sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered.Angel

And if you don't see the game/s in your account, follow this steps http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Origin-Missing-Games-and-Expansion-Content/td-p/4438200

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 4 (405 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thank you!
Message 3 of 4 (325 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

We're welcome Standard smile @eleaguee

Retired champion.
Message 4 of 4 (319 Views)