Question(s) about EA tickets/cases; customer support

by yungstarSin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question(s) about EA tickets/cases; customer support

★★★ Novice

N.B. I am Sorry for having posted this a few times already. I don't mean to spam the forum. I was just not getting the post to look correct and I also posted it in the wrong section of the forum. I think it's fine now and in the right forum section. I Deleted the other one, so this is the only one now and i will just leave as is and not touch or edit anything anymore. Sorry about that.

Anyways,

Having problems with my game, Apex Legends, so I made a case/ticket that i sent in last night at https://help.ea.com/en/ (approximately 20:00 GMT+1 Norwegian local time) then went to bed shortly after. As soon as I woke up i went straight to my office and PC to check for an answer or if it had been fixed. 
- No answer. Not fixed. 

So i submitted a new message/ticket "within the first ticket," if that makes sense, since I had already created one last night. But because i can't see what I have written myself i don't know if these new messages that I've sent "within the first ticket" with new information/more details are actually getting through. Or do I have to make a new case for the employees at EA to be able to see the new messages/updates/added info that i put in the same ticket in the "Please describe your issue" box?

Also: Is there any way to actually see your own text that you have written in a case/support ticket to EA?
When i click on Manage account > My Cases, the only thing that shows up is this:

Message 1 of 8 (3,461 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Question(s) about EA tickets/cases; customer support

Community Manager
Hi @yungstarSin,

I'm afraid it's not possible to see the text you've entered in a case when looking at the My Cases website. The site will show all the cases you've created as well as their status, but the actual text of the case is not visible there.

If the case is showing as updated it may have been escalated or transferred to a more appropriate queue. As long as it shows that the case is still active it means that it's still under investigation.

/Kent
Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (3,438 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @yungstarSin,

I'm afraid it's not possible to see the text you've entered in a case when looking at the My Cases website. The site will show all the cases you've created as well as their status, but the actual text of the case is not visible there.

If the case is showing as updated it may have been escalated or transferred to a more appropriate queue. As long as it shows that the case is still active it means that it's still under investigation.

/Kent
Kent.png
Message 2 of 8 (3,439 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Thanks alot. Appreciate it 🤟👍
Message 3 of 8 (3,421 Views)

Community Manager

You're welcome! Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 8 (3,404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Again, thank you so much for that reply but I am still confused about one thing regarding EA cases/Support tickets.

In no way, shape or form am I trying be a nuisance - I'm just trying to get this resolved as quickly as possible. I understand that EA staff are busy and have alot of cases to investigate and look into. But my case just seems so straight forward and easy to solve to me. I don't understand why it's taking so long. Could it be because the EA guys handling my case is not receiving my added information that i supplemented since the initial case was made the 9th of January? I have no idea ... 

As mentioned in the post above i created a Case/Support ticket the 9th. I have gone into that same Case/Support ticket to supplement the initial Case i made with more messages, pictures and added information. But I don't know if you guys here at EA Support are getting these updates/new messages/added information etc. from me in the first Case/Support ticket (#54989268) that i created January 9 when i send new messages within that same Case/Support ticket. I have no way of knowing this because I can't see for myself what is inside the case referred to above. And when I can't see it, it makes me wonder if EA support handling the Case/Support ticket can see it.

Or do I have to make a new Case/Support ticket every time i want to supplement with more information/details in order for you guys at EA to see/read supplemented information/messages that i put in the "Please describe your issue*" box in my first Case/Support ticket? Or is it sufficient to just keep adding things to my initial first Case/Support ticket?

When i go into My Cases/The support ticket I can not see anything there except the Subject, attached files, the serial number for the Case/Support ticket and when the Case/Support ticket was last updated.

It looks like this: Updated Jan 11, 2020, 10:52:38 AM

It also says inside the Case/Support ticket the following message: "Once you've submitted your case to us, only our advisors can delete attachments from it.Want to have them deleted?Contact us for help."

If you, or someone from EA support, could go into my Case/Support ticket (#54989268) and make sure everything i'm supplementing is viewable for you guys, I would appreciate that tremendously. Just to confirm that everything i have been adding to the case is all in there. Because it's starting to pile up more and more. Pictures and long "essays" of text meant for these guys at EA to investigate my account/problem ASAP. So yeah ... Is it possible for you or someone else at EA with the correct forum/access privileges to verify that all this stuff i have added since January the 9th is visible for the EA staff in there? Because i can't see it. And it's freaking me out not knowing what is going on or if they can see what i'm writing to them or not.

Sincerely,
yungstar

Message 5 of 8 (3,253 Views)

Community Manager
Your updates and attachments to the case are going through. There is no need to continually update the case. The Terms of Service team will review the case and determine their next course of action. They'll follow up with you via email as soon as possible.

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 8 (3,190 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_KentHmm okay. So supplementing things like video recordings etc. you're saying there is no point in doing that? At this point i'm absolutely desperate and I don't understand why it is taking so long or why I am being kept in the dark. I'm in complete agony and torn to pieces about this situation. Nobody is answering anything and it's freaking me out. I really can not comprehend how I in any way shape or form deserve this kind of treatment ... treated with absolute irreverence and disrespect despite the fact that I have been nothing but polite and as patient as one could expect from someone in my situation. And you know what i'm refering to. Not going to go into details here on an open and public forum. But if you take a look in your inbox, there is a message from me explaining this situation.

I really appreciate your answer. It means a lot. So thank you for that.

Edit: One of the video's i was referring to was this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxlJVCwNOns&feature=youtu.be
That's indisputable proof of what i'm saying to EA. Are you saying that adding things like this as a supplement makes no difference whatsoever? Cause i was going through my recordings and stumbled upon this ... I record all my games with instant replay; GeForce Experience, and save a lot of them. Main reason for this: To analyze my games and learn from my mistakes to improve and get better and not repeat the same mistakes again. But I figured that because this confirms everything I have been saying for the past 5+ days and the recording so close to when this whole situation began, don't you think it's relevant? I mean ... you're the EA employee here. I don't know how this works at all - I just want my case resolved. So I will do whatever you suggest and/or advice me to do. I have no idea what to do ...

Sincerely,
yungstar

Message 7 of 8 (3,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I submitted a ticket about me closing this account, and it says "In Progress" in my tickets, does that mean its being looked into?

Message 8 of 8 (2,089 Views)