Please help me.

by lubosum

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please help me.

★★★ Newbie

hello some time ago my younger sister bought the sims and because she didn't have an account on ea I signed her in through myself, but I didn't know that my account would be transferred to her. now I started playing apex again but because of this I'm starting at the beginning, is there any way to change this? (I used to play apex on my xbox, so I haven't had it linked to me for a long time)

Message 1 of 2 (199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please help me.

Community Manager

@lubosum This is a situation where live support would need to review the accounts with you. You can contact our live support at help.ea.com. To request a chat or open a case through email:

• Select your product
  • Then select Platform
  • Manage my Account
  • Chose the appropriate option

In the description just put in the description what you want to do with the accounts specifically that way there is no confusion on what the issue is.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)

All Replies

Re: Please help me.

Community Manager

@lubosum This is a situation where live support would need to review the accounts with you. You can contact our live support at help.ea.com. To request a chat or open a case through email:

• Select your product
  • Then select Platform
  • Manage my Account
  • Chose the appropriate option

In the description just put in the description what you want to do with the accounts specifically that way there is no confusion on what the issue is.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (131 Views)