Re: Paying for account but can't remember login

by EA_Pulsar

Original Post

Paying for account but can't remember login

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been paying the yearly subscription for Club Pogo but I have issues with my memory and can't access the account. What can be done to regain control of that account. I have proof from my bank of the subscription payments.  

Message 1 of 3 (134 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@wildthing379_ I've been playing Club Pogo for a very long,long time since around or before 2000 and I have a lot of Health issues and Memory issues and I keep trying to get all my accounts connected but I don't remember the Screen name and passwords for them but I had a lot of Gem's and Badges and stuff from the Mini Store and I would really like to get my Original account back and I gave people the free passes so they could see if they liked it and the ones that did would either pay by the month or yearly and I want to say that my Original account either was the wildthing379_ or could have been wildthing369 with or without the underscore on both of them I just had a lot of personal problems going on and then Health Problems but my Step-Dad played also under the name UKwild something but his name is [Edited] and he's actually paid my account a few times and he was living in [Edited] until my Mom passed away and I haven't really talked to him because of personal reasons but I did message him and he said that he didn't remember my info and said he doesn't remember his either so he could at least tell me my Exact Screen name and I really don't want to stop playing but if I have to start from the beginning again without having everything I've paid for and worked for really wouldn't be worth paying for Club Pogo because with my Health Problems I don't know if I'd ever be able to get what I had, I know when My Grand Daughter was born and passed away in 2011 at almost 6 months 2 days after Christmas is when I stopped playing for a long time and started having really bad Health issues but I really hope that you all can help me restore my Original Account, And the only names that I've went by on Pogo when I first started would have been [Edited] and now I go by my Maiden Name [Edited]  I really pray that this issue can be fixed and Thank you, Vallerie

CM- I removed some of your personal information from the post for your account safety 

• Don't post personal information. Forum posts are visible to everyone and can show up in search engine results. Protect the privacy of yourself and others.
Message 2 of 3 (122 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @wildthing379_ 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing trouble with your account. 

To assist you further, I recommend contacting our support team through our website, as we are unable to access your account details on this public forum. 

To create a new case and initiate a chat, please follow these steps: 

1. Visit our website  the EA Help homepage and type 'EA App 
  2. Select See all help topics 
  3. Select the Manage my account category.  
  4. Select I need help logging in to my EA Account 
  5. Under the heading 'Still need help', the available contact options should appear 
  6. Initiate a chat with one of our support representatives. 

Our support team will be able to assess your account situation and work towards finding a suitable solution.  

EA_PulsarAHQ

Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)