Re: Origins sale going on now...

by Moon_Maja

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origins sale going on now...

★★★★ Novice

I wanted to take advantage of the sale going on now that if I purchase $50 worth of games, I get $20 off. So I went through the games listed and found five that added up to $57.70. This order included three stuff packs for Sims 4 and two games (Warp and Big Money).  When I tried to pay for the purchase there was no place where I can type in the code "PLAY". I was charged the full amount. I  had no intention of purchasing these games for the full amount. And while I can return the two games (Warp and Big Money which cost about $15 together), I can't return the Sims expansion packs so returning the entire order is not an option I can take. Please Help. 

Message 1 of 6 (273 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

My advisor helped me and this has been resolved. thanks for your help sending me in the right direction.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (241 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@Moon_Maja Please contact an Advisor for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 2 of 6 (254 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I thought of that. however, this issue involves three games not one...I don't have a problem with any game specifically...my problem is with the site accounting section and I didn't find that o the help home so I posted here in hopes of being directed to a proper advisor.

Message 3 of 6 (252 Views)

EA Staff

@Moon_Maja Just select Origin from the games listed and you will placed in queue with the Advisor you will need.

Message 4 of 6 (250 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thank you. Standard smile I'm waiting for my advisor now.

Message 5 of 6 (245 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My advisor helped me and this has been resolved. thanks for your help sending me in the right direction.

Message 6 of 6 (242 Views)