Re: Origin - payment button (pay now/ get now) doesn't work .... QUESTION AND AN

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin - payment button (pay now/ get now) doesn't work .... QUESTION AND ANSWER

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ok I only do see an ask option so, but I d like to help you. If you encounter problem with pay now button and you can't buy a game here is solution to this matter: 

You need to find a blank box, on the left side above the pay now button right next to terms and conditions. The problem is that the shape of this box in hardly visible it simply mixes itself with the background of the white screen. EA YOU HAVE TO FIX THIS Standard smile .Once you find a box click it and you may proceed

Message 1 of 9 (7,790 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin - payment button (pay now/ get now) doesn't work .... QUESTION AND AN

EA DICE Team

@Axs3662Sxa3333

It's quite normal that you have to accept the terms & agreements box before you are able to make a purchase.. Standard smile

If you are unable to see this box then your gamma or contrast settings are incorrectly configured.

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (7,237 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

On my screen that box is invisible - someone needs to put a border round it - only took me three days to find this answer here !

Message 2 of 9 (7,705 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

already enabled the terms box?:

Message 3 of 9 (7,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

LOL! How on earth these [Comment Removed - Admin.] stay in business is a mistery.

Thanks Zabstone.

Message 4 of 9 (6,188 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Axs3662Sxa3333

It's quite normal that you have to accept the terms & agreements box before you are able to make a purchase.. Standard smile

If you are unable to see this box then your gamma or contrast settings are incorrectly configured.

Message 5 of 9 (7,238 Views)

★ Novice

I had the issue where the payment information box was screen wide but only a very small height. it was possible to scroll up and down a bit and enter credit card details that way BUT the "proceed to review order" button wasn't visible".  Here's what I did to fix it. Right at the top is the "Credit Card" or "Paypal" options. The default is CC so I clicked on Paypal and it opened a proper sized screen, then I clicked back to Credit Card and that screen now opened normal size. Then click the "review" button at bottom and proceed to "Pay Now". Looks like some lazy as coding or something or just a browser issue but this sorted it for me.

Damo.

Message 6 of 9 (5,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree it is normal to have to agree to the EULA and such but to be presented with such a small and seemingly limited size payment option screen seems unnecessary. I had to click on the EULA before the box became large enough for me to see the pay now button otherwise you can't see it. I can see how people might be put off or puzzled by this. As a business owner I make it as easy as possible for customers to pay me. EA don't make it tricky or a "hmmm what's going on here" moment for your customers to buy from you. It can drive leads away.  

Message 7 of 9 (5,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Zabstone i cant find the box
Message 8 of 9 (2,551 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sophstrr I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info as possible.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (2,535 Views)