Re: Origin downloads stuck on "queued"

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin downloads stuck on "queued"

★★ Novice
Every single game i try to download goes to queued even though there is nothing else downloading. I have done clean boots, reinstalls and cleared caches but it only makes the download to go into 0% and "Paused" with no option to resume downloading. it wont keep going even if i let it be. Origin has been allowed through firewall and i had no problems installing anything last year.
Message 1 of 7 (2,648 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Jxpenya

Check you are using the most recent version of Origin as there were changes made relating to this type of issue.

Let us know if that helps you, thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (3,022 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
You can have a problem with not having a stable internet connection.
Message 2 of 7 (2,637 Views)

★★ Novice
Origin worked fine on my other pc, no problems while downloading on the same network
Message 3 of 7 (2,631 Views)

Community Manager

@Jxpenya

Check you are using the most recent version of Origin as there were changes made relating to this type of issue.

Let us know if that helps you, thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 7 (3,023 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm running on 10.5.17.52805 - 0 (copied from origin info) Downloading worked on older versions though so is it possible to use older version for downloading?
Message 5 of 7 (2,570 Views)

★★ Novice
So it suddenly started downloading after i messed around in the settings, Added a download limit to 20mb/s and enabled those origin in-game things. suddenly it started downloading after i pressed that "refresh game library" button for the millionth time. I have no idea what made it download it but im sure i wont touch it until it finishes. thanks for the help though, much appreciated!
Message 6 of 7 (2,568 Views)

Community Manager

@Jxpenya

Welcome. Thanks for posting.

barry.png
Message 7 of 7 (2,539 Views)