Re: Origin SSL Error: Cannot Even access Anything Origin or EA

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I tried everything you suggested and it still does not work. This has been going on for 3 days now. I keep getting the message: "The network is having problems. The download server is not responding. Please give it a few minutes and try again. If problem persist, contact Origin Help."  Well, I have sent at least 25 messages to them about my problem and have not heard one word from them. I reported it to EA and never got a response from them either. Ever since EA turned their games over to Origin, I have had nothing but problems and I really am sick of it.

It is not fair that I cannot download or install the games I have already paid for long ago. I tested to see if it was a "global" problem and pretended to buy a game. Strangely enough, the network was having no problems with me spending more money. They were happy to let me download and install. This really sucks.

Message 11 of 14 (486 Views)

★ Novice
@MLadyD7 Love you i was trying to do somethin' with the installator cuz i could'nt install origin and now i can , thank you very much
Message 12 of 14 (411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Creo que lo unico que tienen que hacer es iniciar sesion en la pagina con vuestra cuenta de play Xbox o lo que tengais porque a mi me pasaba eso inicie sesion con mi cuenta de play y ya me dejaba jugar

Message 13 of 14 (238 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @PINWI_NRG,

Thanks for adding your post. Just a wee heads up, we ask all members to use the language of the board so everyone can understand and be a part of the discussion. This board is supported in English, so I must ask you to ensure your posts are shared in English on here. If you would like to continue posting in Spanish, we have you covered; please visit our Spanish supported AHQ boards

As it's been a while since this thread was last active, I'll lock it here to limit further necroposting. For future readers, please feel free to pop open a new thread and add some more information about your case such as what happened and what steps you've already tried, if you're experiencing a similar issue.

Thank you,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 14 of 14 (231 Views)