Re: Origin: Online login is currently unavailable

by rose_maddie03

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin: Online login is currently unavailable

★★★★ Novice
Ok now Origin is working my last nerve as soon as I find away to get it to work then it stop why is Origin having a problem with connecting to the internet. Why are y'all trying to force us to open ports that's dangerous hackers can get our info why can't Origin run on every ports please explain?
Message 1 of 4 (838 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@Everrett9

Hi,

Opening ports is not always required to resolve this issue. The following thread offers further information:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Origin-Login-Unavailable/td-p/5019298

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (869 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@Everrett9

Hi,

Opening ports is not always required to resolve this issue. The following thread offers further information:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Origin-Login-Unavailable/td-p/5019298

Message 2 of 4 (870 Views)

★★★★ Novice
None of that works, ever since this new client came out the only way it will go online if I put my laptop in clean boot mode. But now when I do that it still won't go online idk what to do I'm out of options and it's frustrating
Message 3 of 4 (770 Views)

★ Novice

Origin also won't let me login online and I'm getting very frustrated because while I can still open my game (the sims 4) I can't go on the gallery or anything and my game isn't up to date because I can't download the monthly update and the new Pets expansion is coming out soon and I really want to get it but there's no point in getting it if I can't download it, and I've tried a lot of solutions for it, but none of them work and I'm really struggling here. 

Message 4 of 4 (486 Views)