Re: Need to delete account and remake it, EA help please.

by fantomx90

Original Post

Need to delete account and remake it, EA help please.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have tried for the last 30 minutes to make a live chat or submit a ticket but I have been unable to, so I'm only left with this option...

Long story short, I linked an old gamertag to my account and remade it with the exact same name, but its still considered a different account.  Because of this it won't allow me to link my current and active Xbox gamertag to the account.  From what I've read, if I delete my EA account I can remake it with the same email (granted I will lose progress but I'm fine with that).  So I am requesting that my account be deleted and purged so that I can remake it.  I want to use the same email I use for everything else and this seems like the only way.

Please let me know what other information you might need and I will happily provide it.

Message 1 of 3 (155 Views)

Community Manager

@fantomx90 

We cannot assist with this directly here on AHQ.

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_BarryBarry, I've been trying to go through that repeatedly... I keep clicking the different account options but I am not getting those buttons to show up. I've tried everything but the contact button doesn't work and the other doesn't show up....

The "Still need help?" isn't appearing with the two buttons for further contact.

Edit - I was still unable to do it through any of the regular avenues, but I submitted an e-mail request via EA Play, and hope they will understand and help with this.

Message 3 of 3 (134 Views)