Re: My games are all gone from origin web page and origin on my comp.

by TapouTony420

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My games are all gone from origin web page and origin on my comp.

★★★ Newbie

I have Sims3 starter plus latenight, high end loft and supernatural expansions. I got a new comp and have downloaded origin and logged in and none of these show up in the My games List. I tried to reinstall them on this comp via the cd's but when I get to the redeem code part they say my codes have been redeemed... Witch I'm sure it was by me but how am I supposed to load them onto this computer if they show up nowhere on the origin website or in origin on my computer?

Message 1 of 6 (596 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@doglover2011

Are you 100% sure you are signed into the correct Origin Account? I only ask because alot of users have an issue with not having the game and they accidentally signed into the wrong account, or forgot which account it was tied to. If you are 100% sure, open up your Origin Client and go to "My Games" tab. After that, there is a drop-down menu right under this that is labeled "Show" and there are options such as "All Games", "Installed", "Hidden", etc. Some users accidentally hide their game and it ends up in the "Hidden" tab. Check thru those sections to see if it is there.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (587 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@doglover2011

Are you still seeing the Sims 3 base game in your Library?  If so, right-click on it and select "View Game Details".  Then scroll down and you will see a section labeled "Expansions" and all your DLC will be in there for you to download.

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 6 (591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No I see no games at all and I even play SWTOR as well.

Message 3 of 6 (586 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@doglover2011

Are you 100% sure you are signed into the correct Origin Account? I only ask because alot of users have an issue with not having the game and they accidentally signed into the wrong account, or forgot which account it was tied to. If you are 100% sure, open up your Origin Client and go to "My Games" tab. After that, there is a drop-down menu right under this that is labeled "Show" and there are options such as "All Games", "Installed", "Hidden", etc. Some users accidentally hide their game and it ends up in the "Hidden" tab. Check thru those sections to see if it is there.

Message 4 of 6 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ok I see what's going on... Everything is under my SWTOR Login. Guess I do have 2 accounts... Is there a way to delete this one? No sense having it with no games on it... Hell not even sure Y I have it.

Message 5 of 6 (568 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@doglover2011

Due to security reasons, users cannot delete Origin Accounts.  You will have to contact an EA Game Adviser @ http://help.ea.com  to have them delete if or you if you do not want it anymore.

Message 6 of 6 (560 Views)