Missing Game Purchase

by Ryroo1313

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Game Purchase

★★★ Newbie

I recently purchased the Sims 4 Get to Work expansion pack and it has still not appeared in my Games Library. I checked the order status and it said the order was completed, I also tried refreshing my games, logging off and back onto my account, viewing hidden games, uninstalling and reinstalling origin and I still have had no success in retrieving my purchase. I already have the Sims 4 base game, so that should not be an issue. 

Any help is appreciated 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 2 (123 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Game Purchase

Hero (Retired)

@Ryroo1313

Game expansions no longer appear in your "My Games" tab.  To find your expansion, go to your "My Games" tab and right-click on the Sims 4, and select "View Game Details".  Scroll down until you see the section labeled "Expansions" and your DLC will be there waiting for you.  Simply hover over it or right-click on it and select "Download".

Enjoy!!!!

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (114 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing Game Purchase

Hero (Retired)

@Ryroo1313

Game expansions no longer appear in your "My Games" tab.  To find your expansion, go to your "My Games" tab and right-click on the Sims 4, and select "View Game Details".  Scroll down until you see the section labeled "Expansions" and your DLC will be there waiting for you.  Simply hover over it or right-click on it and select "Download".

Enjoy!!!!

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 2 (115 Views)