Re: Merging Xbox EA Account with regular EA account

by EA_Shepard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Merging Xbox EA Account with regular EA account

★★★ Newbie

I have an EA Account that I have had set up for years, and then when I got an Xbox One and now a Series X and started getting EA games on there it seems to have made a new EA account which is the one that I am messaging you from now. Well, I would like to find a way to merge those two accounts so that all of my EA games are under one hood. I have come across people asking this question in the forums but they are always directed to live support. I have searched the EA site over with a fine of a toothed comb as I can and I cannot find anything even resembling live support. Can I get some help on this or do I just have to forever switch between two different accounts? The account that I am on now is linked with my Xbox Series X account I believe and the other is not. To make matters worse your website says that an EA account can only be linked to one Xbox account for life. There doesn't seem to be the option of unblinking it and relinking it as there is for all of the other platforms which I think is pretty ridiculous. If it's possible on the other platforms then why not on Xbox? Any help you can give on this is greatly appreciated.

Charles

Message 1 of 2 (139 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Zwyt123 There are a few ways to go about this. If you cannot do this yourself you would need to reach out to live support and have them take care of it. This is not something that can happen over the forums.

First log into profile.ea.com with either the EA account or Xbox account itself

Under connections, you can delink that Xbox account from the EA account.

If you are not able to log into that EA account with your EA credentials or the Xbox credentials, you would need to contact live chat, or through email and let them know you need to delink your Xbox account from the EA account. All the steps do delink these accounts are located here.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Zwyt123 There are a few ways to go about this. If you cannot do this yourself you would need to reach out to live support and have them take care of it. This is not something that can happen over the forums.

First log into profile.ea.com with either the EA account or Xbox account itself

Under connections, you can delink that Xbox account from the EA account.

If you are not able to log into that EA account with your EA credentials or the Xbox credentials, you would need to contact live chat, or through email and let them know you need to delink your Xbox account from the EA account. All the steps do delink these accounts are located here.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)