Live chat support doesnt show since 11:00 CEST

by abbeybabbey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Live chat support doesnt show since 11:00 CEST

★ Novice

Hello i have problem with product i just recently bought, but problem is i was going to use Live Chat support. The button disappeared right after the time i wrote in title of this thread. I CANT use mobile phone support due to my mobile operator. I have tried another browser and etc. The button just disappeared in every region on support page. Whats happening maintance or problems? Let me know i need to resolve my problem with one product i bought today.

Message 1 of 2 (194 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Live chat support doesnt show since 11:00 CEST

Champion (Retired)

Hey there @abbeybabbey

You've said you're tried another browser, et cetera, but just for reminders; when you have problems with the chat, try out the following :

• Disable ad blockers
  • Disable pop-up blockers
  • Disable no-script
  • Allow cookies on EA Help
  • Press F5 to refresh the page
  • Clear the browser cache
  • Try another browser

You can also try changing your region. The guys at the support respect their own regions work hours and it could be possible that you were contacting to a region where the support was not at that time available. Usually the UK or the US tends to work at least fine for me.

Good luck !

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)

All Replies

Re: Live chat support doesnt show since 11:00 CEST

Champion (Retired)

Hey there @abbeybabbey

You've said you're tried another browser, et cetera, but just for reminders; when you have problems with the chat, try out the following :

• Disable ad blockers
  • Disable pop-up blockers
  • Disable no-script
  • Allow cookies on EA Help
  • Press F5 to refresh the page
  • Clear the browser cache
  • Try another browser

You can also try changing your region. The guys at the support respect their own regions work hours and it could be possible that you were contacting to a region where the support was not at that time available. Usually the UK or the US tends to work at least fine for me.

Good luck !

Message 2 of 2 (188 Views)