List of games

by Lunelli_98

Original Post

Accepted Solution

List of games

★★ Guide

Hi

Does anybody has a list of legacy games that can be redeemed in my Origin account? I have a few of them and I would like to add them to my library if it is possible.

I want add these games:

• NFS Most Wanted (2005-Black Edition)
  • NFS Underground 1/2
  • NFS Carbon
  • BF 1942 (just the DLCs)
  • BF Vietnam (2004)
  • MOH Pacific Assault

Thanks

Regards,

L

Message 1 of 4 (256 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: List of games

EA DICE Team

@Lunelli_98

Not all games can be redeemed in Origin. To check which ones are available in Origin, please contact a Game Advisor (like you mentioned) and they will check it for you.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (230 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I think that this is what you're looking for http://www.ea.com/pc/legacy - if that's it, then it's like this:

• NFS Most Wanted (2005-Black Edition) - I see the base game on the list, but platform isn't specified.
  • NFS Underground 1/2 - not on the list
  • NFS Carbon - available for PS3, PS2, Xbox LIVE, Wii U
  • BF 1942 (just the DLCs) - base game available on PC, no info about DLC's
  • BF Vietnam (2004) - not on the list
  • MOH Pacific Assault - only available as part of MoH 10th Anniversary Bundle for PC (Director’s Edition is there)
---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 4 (243 Views)

★★ Guide

Thanks very much for this list but it wasn't what I was looking for.

There is some of my games on the list but when I tried to redeem the codes (after seeing the list) I still get the error "invalid code".

Going to try contact an advisor for more help.

Thanks for trying to help me!

Regards, 

L

Message 3 of 4 (236 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Lunelli_98

Not all games can be redeemed in Origin. To check which ones are available in Origin, please contact a Game Advisor (like you mentioned) and they will check it for you.

Message 4 of 4 (231 Views)