LIARS

by CheersBigEars

Original Post

Accepted Solution

LIARS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA won't help me recover my account. When I finally thought I had - they updated the ticket to no fix available and didn't even bother contacting me. They wouldn't give me transcripts so I could prove that I was able to recover my account with the first support person.

I have access to my xbox account but not the email address on my EA account and they're making this so difficult to recover

Message 1 of 4 (404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: LIARS

Community Manager

Hi @CheersBigEars 

We would be unable to offer assistance with account issues or recovery access on AHQ. For help, you would need to speak with an EA Advisor. 

Once you reach out to them they will need to verify ownership of the account to further assist with recovering access and updating account information. 

I would recommend checking out our help article: I can't log in to my EA Account for more information on how you can create a new support ticket for further assistance. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (382 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @CheersBigEars 

We would be unable to offer assistance with account issues or recovery access on AHQ. For help, you would need to speak with an EA Advisor. 

Once you reach out to them they will need to verify ownership of the account to further assist with recovering access and updating account information. 

I would recommend checking out our help article: I can't log in to my EA Account for more information on how you can create a new support ticket for further assistance. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (383 Views)

★ Guide

@CheersBigEars how were you able to recover your account before they pulled the rug on you?

Message 3 of 4 (258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope

Message 4 of 4 (225 Views)